Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Thank You and Weight Loss Update!

Philippians 4:6 (NIV)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

The scripture above was the verse that a few of you thought of when reading the previous post about my husband's Romania mission trip. The fact that a couple of you felt the need to share that verse with me speaks volumes...and I truly appreciate it. I also thank each of you for your words, care and prayers. It means so much to me and my family. THANK YOU!!!! xoxo

**Also...just a quick update on my weight loss....today marks the end of my 4th week on weight watchers. I lost another 2 lbs this week...so that is a total of 14 lbs lost in these past 4 weeks! I am thrilled and just sticking to it!!! How are those of you who are losing weigh with me doing?

**Things have been so busy lately....if I haven't been by your blog to comment lately...I truly apologize. I haven't checked my bloglines in quite a while. I haven't been on the computer that much and haven't had time to check blogs...but I will definitely be around at one time or another soon!!! xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Katy,I am absolutely thrilled for you!!!Keep on keepin on!!It is definatly hard to lose weight,but all things are possible with God!!Are you doing any type of exercise along with the diet?Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, I needed that verse today, as I posted just the other day about losing patience with this move, so thank you for sharing! I'm SO happy for you, that is SO great! I'm joining WW once we get moved, thanks to you! And don't worry about your hubby, he's in good hands! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will have some $$ for Chris too (spending $, i guess!)

    i have lost 7 lbs... which is about right for me.. 1-2 lbs a week.

    lol--i see your LastFM player! i see lots of Blackthorn on there! haha... glad you like them! How did you get it to play when your page opens? mine won't do that!

    hey - that headpiece came today! i think it will be AWESOME! wooooot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! 14 pounds in 4 weeks is tremendous!! That is so great. Keep up the good work.

    I need to loose weight and thought about trying weight watchers on line. Do you like their program? You seem to be doing very well on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! You are shrinking before our very eyes - what a great first month. Keep up the good work!!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy,
    I've only had to lose 15lbs and I've lost 7 so far, those last pounds are the hardest to lose I think, WW's is the best way to go since you learn how to eat healthy.
    Congrats on your loss of 14lbs.

    Blessings Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  7. 14lbs?? Wow Katy! That's so great!! After a very shaky start, I am back on track with my own weightloss, and I'm feeling good!!

    God Bless,
    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful on the weight lose. My DS and I are on week seven. He goes to keep me company but it losing weight right along with me. We are also doing a lot of walking, it feels great!! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the weight loss!

    Have a great weekend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoohoo, Katy! I am so thrilled for you!

    Have a great weekend! I look forward to your next "visit" -- whenever you have the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katy congratulations on your weight loss and your determination to stick with it!!! WooHoo!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for you Katy! I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy