Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No Lions, No Tigers...but a bear? YES! Oh My!

Here are those bear pics I promised! My SIL took them when we were at a picnic at my inlaws! Look how close that bear was to us! Sorry they are kinda blurry!

It would walk..then stop and look at us....then just keep walking! LOL

X was sooo scared! He was freaking out and crying...until he got in here...and then he said "if the bear comes..just close the back and I will be safe!" LOL!!!!

And a couple pics of the boys playing ball...hehe! X and then J! :) M wasn't there...she had gone away that weekend with my mom to visit my grammie.


I am nearing the end of the book I mentioned "Unveiling Mary Magdalene" by Liz Curtis Higgs....girls...GREAT book. Just great! I totally recommend it. She is so funny and just really makes things understandable! :) I love it!!! I can't wait to read more of her books! I really encourage you to check it out!

It looks like it is going to be a nice day here, today! I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!!! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I'm with X! Put me in the back of that truck and close me in! Yikes! It sure is beautiful but I need the great wall between me and anything with teeth larger than mine! LOL

    The boys are just darling playing ball. So cute!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bear is neat and scary at the same time. We saw a bear while on our honeymoon in Tennessee. Hubby got out of the car to take a picture and I keep saying "Get back in the car!" He still teases me about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so would have been with x!!!! I would have been running for my life!!lol...Have a fabulous day my friend!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm not sure I would have stuck around to even get a picture!! That's just crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT'S excitement! Yikes!

    Hope you're all having a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes that bear was a little close...I would be in the truck with your son. :) I love his buzz cut by the way. I bet it's nice and cool when the warm weather decides to stick around for awhile.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I`d be running for the hills if I were that close to a bear!!Yikes!!He sure is beautiful though!!The boys are so cute playing ball!Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have been OUT of there! Seriously. I am so afraid of bears!

    I love the pictures of the boys - they are so handsome, Katy! Boys and baseball - what a great mix! :)

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! I have no idea what I would do if I saw a bear. It looks like a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy