Monday, May 5, 2008

Cookout Fun!

We had a fire last night out back. It was so fun and nice! The weather was a bit chilly so perfect for cookout fun! Devon and her boyfriend, Cory were there too! I thought it was such a nice time and my sister (Devon) even made us some low points WW food. It was great!!! So I took a bunch of pics to share with you....they are in no particular order! LOL

A pic of me and Chris (he really is happy....LOL..i promise!):


One of Miss M in the wagon!!!

Devon and Cory! Aren't they so cute? hehe

OK...and this pic of Devon and Cory needs an explanation...LOL So I took the above pic..and they see it and Devon says to Cory"why am i always draped over you in all the pics?"...so Cory had me take another pic..where he was draped all over her....ROFL!!!!:

My best friend, Heather with J:

X pushing M in the wagon...isn't her face priceless?? LOL:

The 2 Chris'...mine refusing to look at me and the other chris taking a pic of me while I took a pic of them...LOL:

Little J....he was in a bad mood and didn't want his pic taken at the moment....LOL..check out that face and that lil arm swinging! Can we say 'TUDE? LOL:

Just a group pic of everyone!!!


OHHHH....and the girl who was going to meet me at the homeschool meeting i mentioned previously...her son had a bad fever last night and they had him at the ER...so she isn't going to the meeting today....so I won't be either...LOL. They'll have another meeting in a couple weeks!
I want to thank everyone for all your comments, ideas and suggestions in all my previous posts!!! I really appreciate it!!! Have a wonderful Monday! xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Great photos Katy! That's what I'm aiming for in our back yard.....a fire pit area!! I just have to wait for the grass seed we planted in the first half of our back yard to grow more, so that the kids aren't tempted to run through it to get to the fire pit area! LOL
    I'm tired and I give you great credit getting photos posted so early in the morning! How do you do it girl?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a PAR-TEE! Everybody looks like they're having a ball.
    Sorry it took me song long to answer you back on this, but.. about the little terrorist... she comes off the nest for food and water, but she's only been off about 5 or 6 times, then right back on she goes. And the #2's? Ugh you don't even want to know. LOL (they're the size of a golf ball! blechhh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time with family and friends! I would love to have a fire pit in my backyard too. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy, great pictures, aren't gatherings with family and friends fun. I've just finished my exercises, I had to pray for help!LOL, they were hard but hopefully as the time goes on they will get better. So far I've managed to stick with my plan so I'm three days down. Hope you're hanging in there too. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Katy,
    Cute bbq pics! I crack UP at your little girl getting pushed in the wagon with that gleeful look on her face. HOPE YOU ARE SCRAPBOOKIN that one!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun, Katy! Isn't it wonderful to enjoy the outdoors again? Hopefully you'll have many more cookouts to look forward to this summer... Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun time!! Lovely place you have. I love campfires and fellowship ~ just add smores and it would be just perfect. :-)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun day, and lots of smiling, happy faces!!!!! Your pictures are great!!!! Now if I could just get rid of the mosquitos, I'd be sitting outside A LOT!!!!! Cora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos Katy!!Thanks so much for sharing them!!Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love time spent with great friends and family best! And a cookout - even better! Great pictures Katy!

    Bummer about the H.S. meeting - looking forward to hearing about it in a few weeks!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun--I can smell the campfire smoke right now. We like to go in the mountains for a cookout and have hot dogs on a stick and smores. YAY for nice weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looked like so much fun, love all the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like fun....hard for me to relate as you all look a little cold...its so warm here....I know you had fun, any marshmallows or s'mores?

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you had a great day!!And to share it with friends and family is awesome!! I can't wait for roasting marshmellows and making smores!!! Have a great night!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a delightful evening, Katy! Love that fire pit. It is just perfect.

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like such a fun cookout! I loooove cookouts! Okay, that picture of your daughter...YES, that is a totally priceless face! hahahahahahahahaha...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy