Wednesday, April 9, 2008

...where'd you get those peepers??

Peeps!!!! Here is a batch of new peeps we have! They are actually my mom's..but we are raising them for her till they are bigger and ready to go to her coop. They are soo funny! A bunch of them have the floppy top heads that hang in their eyes when they are grown!!! LOL (I don't know the technical names..i will have to ask Chris or my mom!) But I think they will grow up to look something like this: Image Source HERE.

The sad thing is that....so far, out of 25...7 have died. :( I think my mom is going to call the company she got them from cuz losing one or two is understandable...but 7?? Gosh! Anyway...just wanted to share the pic of the peeps with ya. Also thought you might enjoy seeing my boys' peepers!! (I took this pic yesterday...and yes..i dressed them alike...LOL..i thought it would be fun...LOL)

OH...and I wanted to say...thank you all for the nice comments about my home sanctuary post and I am sooo enjoying seeing all of yours!!! It is sooo fun to hear and see what makes your home special to you and your family!!! If you haven't added your link...and would still like to, I encourage you to!!! I would LOVE to see your home sanctuary! Just click the link above! :)

19 comments:

  1. The peeps are so cute :) Yeah I would call too, having 7 die is just not normal, something is up.

    Your boys are adorable :)

    Hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh,thoes chicks are soo cute!So are your boys!Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy your boys are so adorable!! And those chicks are sweet!! And I love how thier gonna look grown up!!! Hope your having a great Blessed day!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....your boys are just so adorable!!!(The little peeps are adorable as well...LOL!!)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your chickens are so cute. I've never seen any like those! They must be fun to watch growing up.

    Your boys look adorable!

    Blessings,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - 7 is a lot! hope she gets some answers!

    look how different X and J look... but if you added M into the mix--you'd see it all tie together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicks are sooo cute..I love the one picture with the high hair on one of them..lol..too cute..your boys are cute too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Katy -- I think ALL of your peeps are adorable! I wonder which ones keep you on your toes the most ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so curious about your chickens and what a surprise to find here the peeps, they are so cute! And your boys are adorable, I also have 3 kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your boys are so cute! I dress my boys alike sometime, too. :)

    The peeps are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello again my friend I was tagged to do a six word meme of myself and I have chosen to tag youto do one if you don't mind!!! Have a wonderful Blessed night my friend!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your boys are so cute! People used to think my girls were twins because I always dressed them alike (they're 21 months apart).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute chicks!!! love the fluffy heads!

    Your boys are adorable, I dress my boys alike often also! They won't let me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those peeps are cute .... but those boys are absolutely positively the cutest ever! Would they have fun with my 3 boys! I just want to hug them!

    Hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  15. What cute pictures!!!! :)

    Ok, so this is just my crazy thinking and I'm sure nobody but me actually thinks this is funny, but....

    If the picture of the boys was MY picture, I would totally get my graphic editor and smudge out the line between the two sweaters to make them look like conjoined twins.... ;)

    I have a whole folder on my pc dedicated to such sillyness.... and of course, my husband and daughter are always the victim.. I would totally 'swap their heads' in pictures and use it as a desktop background.... hahaha

    Ok, sorry for the twisted humour.... greetings from the netherlands! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want chickens so badly!! Those peeps are adorable and so are your boys! :-) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your boys and your peeps are so cute!!!

    A local farm supply store was holding "chick days" and my husband tried to convince me to get a few. I had to keep reminding him that we don't have a farm! They're so cute, it's hard to resist I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How very CUTE!!! (The chicks and the boys) :)

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy