Thursday, April 3, 2008

Charged up my batteries~literally!

I know, the name of this post is silly...but i got my silly batteries charged. I feel like they die sooo quickly. So, I took a picture of the keychain that I won that I told you about in THIS post. I think it is soo pretty! She hand paints them!!! It's even prettier than in the pic!!! Thank you Hazel!!!

Then....today, I got a package in the mail from my new good friend, Marion! She and I share a love for Mary Engelbreit stuff...and when shopping...she picked up this stuff for me...and then sent it from Canada!!! She had even wrapped everything and decorated it with stickers...it was all so pretty and sweet!!! Thank you sooo much Marion!!! I love it all..and totally appreciate it!!! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. How lovely! Your keychain is so unusual and pretty! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog, I'm so glad you stopped by!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, I love that key chain!!

    Glad the package arrived...it didn't take as long as I thought it would. I bought the same for myself and am enjoying using it all.

    Take care...have a great day!

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy,

    Thank you for the comment on my blog. Do you know someone that I know or how did you find my blog?

    Awesome that you say Newsboys in concert! I would love to see them.

    Thanks again for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! More fun and wonderful treats! I love it!

    Hope you're having a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I love your blog it's adorable!! I also love the same mary engleheirt(sp) stuff too!! What a fun package to open I bet!!
    come visit me sometime:)
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky girl! You have got me liking Mary E things too! I find myself looking at them everywhere.

    Hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy