Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Love Like No Other




Do you want to know who in this world loves you more than anyone else? He will always have time for you. He will always love you. He will never leave you. You are not lost in the 6 billion people that live on this Earth. He sees you. He loves you. He died for you.

If you were the only person on this Earth....He would have still died for you and only you. You are important. You are loved. Your life has meaning. He traded His life for you. He didn't have to. He wanted to....because He loves you that much.

If only my one heart
Was all you'd gain from all it cost
Well I know you would have still been a man
With a reason
To willingly offer your life

~Sea of Faces by Kutless
He loves you...and your life is so important to Him that He gave His own....for yours. That man...is Jesus. Our blessed Redeemer and lover of our souls! Hallelujah!!!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this!The song was amazing and your post was amazing as well!Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song. Thank you for the nice message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy I love Kutlass!! they are one of my most favorite Christian Bands! I love your blog you just have a way of explaining the Love of Jesus so well!! I also have a question for you, how do you make a link to others spaces, I see so many people make a link when you mention a site and all you have to do is click on the name or title and it brings you to it,I hope this makes sense!!lol Thanks so much and have a great day!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Katy, thanks for stopping by 2nd cup and leaving a comment. I'm enjoying your blog. Anybody who has a chicken in her header is a friend of mine--I absolutely love chickens, but I'm a city girl. Anyway, I enjoyed your five unsual facts, etc., and it blesses me to meet another 20-something who loves Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katy, You are always so vibrant and full of life. I love coming to your blog. :)
    And, I FINALLY! added you to my blog list, sorry that it took me so long!
    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy, Thanks for stopping by and I am glad to meet you. We have several things in common with music and rustic things. I look forward to coming back and getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Post! Thanks for reminding the masses of the special gift we have been given. What else could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful blog--so "country", and homey! I'm glad I found you.

    Have a great day

    cielo

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy