Monday, April 28, 2008

Our Indescribable Amazing God!



This like 2 minutes long...and worth listening to...it's awesome! Also....if you go to THIS post on Muckboots N Aprons it talks about Laminin...it's 8 minutes long...it's awesome though..totally worth it. Our God is such an awesome God!

Do we really realize how BIG and AWESOME our God is?? He holds the STARS in his hands! He knows every little thing about us...and loves us more than we can even understand! He is bigger than any problem we have...He is bigger than any pain we feel. He loves us....and I don't know about you...but I take such comfort in knowing that the God who created the entire universe sees me...knows me...loves me and will always take care of me. It's almost enough to render me speechless (notice i said almost....LOL...) His love overwhelms me and I know I don't deserve it. He knew that too...and sent His son...Jesus....to bear that burden for me so that I may still spend my eternity with Him. WOW!

Thank you God for your love....and thank you Jesus for bearing my sins because you loved me soo much. I am and will be eternally grateful. You are my God...and I will praise and love you all the days of my life. Amen!


If you don't know Him as your personal savior and would like to...please email me at: thecountryblossom AT hotmail DOT com. If you need prayer....email me....and I promise to pray for you. I would love to talk to you. I would love to introduce you to your Creator and His son...who laid down His life....because he loves you that much. Also...check out the links on my sidebar (on the right...above my daily blog fix button)...they can answer your questions and show you awesome things that you probably didn't know!!!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome video! thanks for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all that. God is indeed an awesome God and He loves each and every one of us regardless of what we have ever done. His forgiveness and grace is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Your happy spirit always comes through, and especially when your write about God. :)

    Since your blog is one of my most frequent reads, I'm passing on the Excellent Blog award to you. :) Details here:
    http://amy-tinyblessings.blogspot.com/2008/04/another-bloggy-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much fopr this post!!What a wonderful reminder of how truly awesome our God is!!!When you get a chance stop by my blog!!Something truly amazing has happened to our family!!I hope I can be an encouragement to someone who might be going through a difficult circumstance!!May God bless you for the wayu you have blessed others through your joyfull spirit,katy!!Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for commenting on my giveaway...don't 4get to come back Friday and check for the winner!

    Jen Ramos
    '100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy