Tuesday, April 1, 2008

5 unusual facts about ME!

Linda, from The Ivory Blossom, has tagged me to do this. I am suppose to write out 5 random and unusual facts about myself.....so....here goes! LOL

1. I was in a really bad car accident at age 16 (I was in a coma for a week so I don't remember it) but I now have 2 metal plates and 17 screws in my left arm because I had shattered my elbow!

2. My hubby and I went to church together for 2 or 3 years before ever becoming interested in each other. LOL I actually thought he was annoying....ROFL. Then I got to know him well and couldn't imagine a man more perfect for me!

3. My first car (that I still have although it isn't running at the moment) was a red 1967 VW beetle. It was GREAT!!!! I loved my bug! I miss driving it. It made the cutest sound when you drove it!!! LOL

4. I can curl my tongue into 5 little loops at once....it hurts...but i CAN do it! LOL

5. I can shake my eyeballs. Like, super fast. I don't know how I discovered this talent....but I can. It freaks people out when I do it!!! LOL


So there we go....5 unusual things about me...I think. LOL Maybe they aren't unusual...i dunno! Not sure who to tag....so...please....if you want to do this....consider yourself tagged and let me know you did it....then I can come and read it! :) Have a wonderful April 1st!!! (anyone have any pranks up their sleeve? LOL)

9 comments:

  1. Katy, I needed something to post about today, so I tagged myself...go have a look!

    Happy April Fools Day! LOL

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy-you're too funny! Except for the car accident part. How terrible! Glad you are with us today. I was in a bad car accident when I was 15, I just came out with bumps and bruises. It was sure scary!

    Well have a great April Fool's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did find unusual things to write about your self...
    especially the curling your tongue in five little loops...now that I would like to see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!Thanks for all thoes cute facts (Except the car accident)I too was in a very bad accident at 17.
    I also tagged myself,so check out my blog when you get a chance.Now...I hope I can think of 5 unusual facts about myself!Lol.Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a hoot.........except of course for #1.....I can't imagine how scary that was for your parents!

    ((hugs)) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see that eyeball thing that you do. Bet the children just love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHAKE your eyeballs?

    I want to be able to shake my eyeballs..... Man, I wish I had a superpower like that! *lol*

    greetings from the netherlands..

    ReplyDelete
  8. FIVE loops!! Oh my stars! And wow...that's terrible about the car accident and you being in a week-long coma. That's scary... I met Mike at church, too. That's funny that you thought it was annoying at first... hehe, and look at y'all now! And I always wanted a bug! I love the way they sound and I prefer the older ones. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops! I meant to say "...thought HE was annoying at first..." not "it." Oops! :o) Don't tell your husband I referred to him as "IT!" I don't want banned from your blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy