Sunday, December 2, 2007

J's 2nd Bday Party!

Despite our colds and the icky weather, we had J's 2nd birthday party last night (although his birthday isn't actually till tomorrow). I think he had a GREAT time! I did a cat in the hat theme!


The HAT cake...(i did the best i could LOL)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The table all set up...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blowing out the candles:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And opening up his gifts:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think he had a lot of fun and he was sooo pooped by the end of the night! He was ready to go to bed before anyone had even left! LOL I can't believe my baby is 2! Sooo bittersweet!

OH.....and update on the chickens....
still only ONE egg a day ARGH.....still hoping the light trick will work and kick in soon!!! I will let you know! ;) Have a great Sunday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I think your cake turned out great.
    Happy Birthday to your son! I love his hair!!!
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun! Love J's hairdo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://loveconquersall.typepad.com/December 2, 2007 at 4:02 PM

    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAY......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!"

    I hope you guys are enjoy this fabulous day!! I am so happy for your little boy. Our kids are so close. Too bad, we didn't live closer, would love that!!

    Have fun!!
    Hugs from Mila (soon to be 2 too)
    xoxo Jeannene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday J!!!!
    I hope he had a great day! His hair is just way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake looks great! Happy birthday J!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cake and his hair!!!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids have that same Elmo and he is well loved!

    I love the cake - you are so creative... I, on the other hand, am not. Judah was lucky to get balloons AND a cake! I'm just kidding, but really I am not good at the creative side of parties. You can count on yummy food for sure, though! :)

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy