Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wonderful Christmas Plans!

To me, my Christmas celebrations start today! Today is M's FIRST ever school program! I am so excited. Camera and camcorder batteries are charged and ready to go! They will be singing lots of Christmas songs with punch and cookies to follow the program! They are even singing songs about Christ! (Not just the politically correct Christmas songs) I am sooo thrilled! I will be sure to post pics later today or tomorrow!

Photobucket

Then Sunday evening, we are having our Christmas celebration with Chris's immediate family. Monday will be Christmas Eve and that evening we celebrate with my dad's side of the family and then go to our church service! I love our Christmas Eve church service! :) THEN.....

Christmas DAY! Oh how fun it will be! We will get up and open up "santa" gifts etc...and then I will be making brunch. ALOT of people will be joining us for brunch and i can't WAIT! My parents, my sister and her guy, my aunt and cousin (who we don't usually get to spend christmas with) and my sister's future inlaws (who we LOVE). It will be such a WONDERFUL time and I love visiting with great family and friends and enjoying great food...all in celebration of the birth of our Savior! I am actually giddy about it!

Although, i must admit....i feel sort of flustered too. I have all my gifts wrapped and ready to go.....and I am basically all ready for christmas...but i think all the anticipation of it and stress of doing the things i need to do in the next couple of days keeps me all flustered! LOL Is that weird?

Christmas night we will be spending with Chris's dad's side of the family. We have a big meal (that tastes wonderful!). I am looking forward to it....although, we will probably be so pooped by then that we will be dragging ourselves there! LOL


Photobucket





2 comments:

  1. Sounds alot like our Christmas celebrations. It last for days trying to visit with everyone BUT I love every minute of it. Can't wait to see the pictures. I bet your so excited!
    Have a blessed day♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound very prepared! What will you be making for brunch?

    We still have some shopping to do and LOTS of wrapping!

    You packages look fancy!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy