Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Cookies!

I did some baking today! Not a TON but enough to make me officially pooped out of baking for a while! LOL And i have a HORRIBLE habit of eating icing or dough as i make things and OMG....i am sooo not even going to eat lunch today...my stomach is full of sugar! LOL

Here are meltaway cookies that i made for the first time ever. They are OK..but not one of my faves:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then I got out my cookie cutters (i LOVE cookie cutters!) and got ready to make some sugar cookies! I got the recipe i used from Monica's Blog!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here are a few of them....i made like 3 dozen or so!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And i made a stocking cookie for each of the kids with their initial on it! :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So that is my baking for the day! LOL Now, after i get off the computer, i have housework calling to me! I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!!! xoxo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yum!!!
    I think I hear cookies & that oven calling my name. The only thing better than the smell of homemade cookies baking is homemade cookies in your belly LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing - I eat the cookie dough like it's going out of style. I just can't help it! :)

    The stockings with your kids initials are great! I love the amount of frosting you put on too - my mom was always kid of stingy with the frosting :)

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy