Friday, November 30, 2007

Things i love....

Yesterday...I made chocolate covered pretzel rods! They are so easy to make and yummy! They would make great treats at a get together or party too! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OH..and my salt and pepper shakers i got not long ago.....aren't they sooo stinking cute? i just love them! I haven't filled them yet..but i love to look at them! They are soo me and totally go with my love for chickens!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


OH....and speaking of chickens....ARGH. Here is what i have gotten the last few days from them:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yep....just THREE eggs! I used to get at least 10 or more a DAY! I think it is the lack of daylight and the cold that is doing it....so....chris and tricked them! ROFL He put a light in their coop. So in the afternoon....I let them out to free range a bit...then when it gets dark....they coop themselves and the light is on..so they stay awake and look around the coop quite confused! LOL Then around 8 or 9pm....i go and turn out the light! It gives them some extra day time and so...we'll see if it works! Keep your fingers crossed! :)






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I hope the trick works for you, keep us posted, I'm interested to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm interested to see too!
    The pretzels look so yummy & the salt & pepper shakers are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for the pretzels. Mykids would love them.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and the chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you post how to make the pretzels? Surely I could make those.....if the kids can help they can't be too hard right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pretzels look so pretty! I have been looking for ideas for edible, HOMEMADE treats for stocking stuffers this year. Looks like I just found another one - Thanks, Katy! What kind of chocolate did you use? And, umm, do you have chickens? As in...real...live....CHICKENS?!?! If so, I am so jealous...LOVE chickens! (Oh, by the way, thanks for visiting my blog...I love your's, too. We have a lot in common! I shall return!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm those pretzels look so delish!!!!! YUM YUM YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy