Sunday, December 30, 2007

Randomness!

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post about my blog appearance! I really appreciate it!

So...i have just a few random pics to share that I have taken with my new camera that Chris got me for Christmas! :)

Here's a pic of the "girls":

Photobucket

X enjoying some cereal the other morning:

Photobucket

And a few other presents I got for Christmas. If you didn't see the other pics I posted...you can see them HERE. I was soo spoiled this year!

A lamp my aunt got me...i just love it!
Photobucket

And a pic she got me. Isn't it beautiful? I am not sure where I am going to hang it yet though!

Photobucket

So...i just wanted to share that bit of randomness with you LOL. Since tomorrow is the last day of 2007...I will post my hopes and prayers for 2008 then. So until tomorrow.....i hope you all have a wonderful evening! Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Katy.
    Wanted to pop by and say HI. I love your blog and your chickens are adorable. Whereabouts are you located? HUGS. Happy New Year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Your girls lol! They really are so sweet. LOVE that lamp & picture. You did make out good this Christmas girl LOL! X is just too cute in this picture. He looks like he could get into something in a split second & then melt your heart the next. Alot like my Ty lol!
    Hope you have a wonderful New Year! I look forward to getting to know you better & so happy we met!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I think it was your OTHER aunt that got you the picture... Just an FYI!!!!
    Oh... and I stole the pic of me and Cory so don't worry about sending it to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy