Sunday, December 9, 2007

The blessing of good friends....

We have become really great friends with our pastor's daughter and her fiance. Heather and I have the same taste in a LOT of stuff, we all share the same values and morals and all enjoy hanging out and laughing together! It is fantastic!! We feel soo blessed to have such great friends! This is them at our house last night. I made supper (stuffed chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and baked corn with Almond Pound Cake for dessert) and then we exchanged some gifts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please excuse the look of the walls...LOL Our house is a work in progress. The dining room is done..but the living room isn't...so...that is why the walls look kinda scary! LOL

Here is what Heather gave me for Christmas:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She made it for me..isn't it so pretty? i love it!

And here is part of the gift i gave her. I did this cross stitch for her but also filled a basket with some things for her as well :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We had a great evening last night and i just had to share! :) I thank God for friends I know in person...as well as the many people i have met online. I am truly blessed! Have a wonderful evening!!!! xoxo


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How sweet!
    I'm glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good friends are the best! I love your cross-stitch. I used to cross-stitch all the time, but now I hardly have time for it. I should get back to it!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy