
Please excuse the look of the walls...LOL Our house is a work in progress. The dining room is done..but the living room isn't...so...that is why the walls look kinda scary! LOL
Here is what Heather gave me for Christmas:

She made it for me..isn't it so pretty? i love it!
And here is part of the gift i gave her. I did this cross stitch for her but also filled a basket with some things for her as well :)

We had a great evening last night and i just had to share! :) I thank God for friends I know in person...as well as the many people i have met online. I am truly blessed! Have a wonderful evening!!!! xoxo
How sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had such a good time.
Good friends are the best! I love your cross-stitch. I used to cross-stitch all the time, but now I hardly have time for it. I should get back to it!
ReplyDelete