Thursday, December 20, 2007

M's Christmas Program!!!

The Kindergarten did a GREAT job with their program this year! It was soo cute and each child did a wonderful job with their lines and with singing! They recognized Jesus' birth and everything! It was a wonderful program! The ONLY bad thing was that i was video-ing the whole time...so the only pic i took at the program itself was of the boys being silly......

Photobucket

But...the GOOD thing is that I did take pics once we got to Madelyn's classroom for cookies and punch afterwards. Here is a pic of my little star. I am so proud of her...she did a GREAT job!

Photobucket

I just can't believe my daughter was in her first ever school Christmas Program. Where has the time gone?

3 comments:

  1. That`s great that you`re daughter goes to a school where they still do a Christmas play!The kids are in a play at Church this Sun.evening.It`s they`re first ever play!It`s so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. They are adorable!!
    Yes they grow up way too fast=(

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy