Sunday, December 2, 2007
oh....the yumminess of apple butter!
So I was browsing blogs and came across this blog with a great apple butter recipe for the slow cooker! I think I am going to try it and put it in small jars covered in fabric on the top and raffia and give them as gifts for christmas this year!!!! Isn't that a great idea?? I am so excited! I just had to share in case anyone else wanted to do it as well! I will be sure to take pics when i am done :) . OH..and if you haven't checked out my last post...go take a peek! It has pics from J's bday party! ;) Have a great rest of your Sunday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That does sound good. What a great idea!
ReplyDelete"Happy Birthday to your little precious baby!!" I hope J has a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteLove the gift Idea, sounds yummy. Also, love your new background pattern.
hugs,
xo Jeannene