Sunday, December 2, 2007

oh....the yumminess of apple butter!

So I was browsing blogs and came across this blog with a great apple butter recipe for the slow cooker! I think I am going to try it and put it in small jars covered in fabric on the top and raffia and give them as gifts for christmas this year!!!! Isn't that a great idea?? I am so excited! I just had to share in case anyone else wanted to do it as well! I will be sure to take pics when i am done :) . OH..and if you haven't checked out my last post...go take a peek! It has pics from J's bday party! ;) Have a great rest of your Sunday! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That does sound good. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://loveconquersall.typepad.com/December 3, 2007 at 10:52 AM

    "Happy Birthday to your little precious baby!!" I hope J has a wonderful day!

    Love the gift Idea, sounds yummy. Also, love your new background pattern.
    hugs,
    xo Jeannene

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy