Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rearranged M's Room!

It has gotten cold enough at our house to turn on the heat. (I could even see my breath when talking the other morning!!! AACK!) We have forced air heating (not the best, i know...but what we have) and M's bed was covering the vent...so i had to do a lil rearranging. Some of her decorations in her room, she insists on keeping...so i let her. So...some things don't look "perfect" how i would do it...but if she likes them...that is what is important :)

So here is her room...my mom and i painted it. We still have more to do...but this is it so far :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Katy, "what a lovely room, if you lived closer to me..i would hire you to paint my daughter's room..lol, really!!" So lovely and inspiring, thank you for sharing.
    smiles..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I love it. My daughter has a canopy almost just like it. I'll have to post pics soon because I just redecorated the kids rooms. You & your mom did a beautiful job. I sooo wish we were closer we'd have so much to do together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!I love the hand painted walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's how we hung it up. If it's wrong we are wrong together lol! I was confused with it too though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! How fun for her! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the room. I like the paint and the decorations! VERY cute.
    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy