Monday, October 22, 2007

Did the afternoon crafts.....

So...today was our first day of doing the craft after M gets off the bus from school in the afternoon. This was in attempt to keep the normal fighting at bay. Well...it was a successful failure....LOL. How crazy is that? X just wanted to play with the glue and scissors...so it was quite a fight to get him to focus on the project at hand. M did a good job with hers though..but wanted to KEEP doing crafts today....she loves that stuff and would probably be crafting till bedtime if she could! LOL...X did well too but just had trouble completely focusing on it all....J is too little yet for all that so he kinda ran around and watched. Anyhoo...here are the pics!!! Enjoy! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FINISHED:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. CUTE CRAFTS!
    I LOVE DOING CRAFTS WITH MY KIDDOS.
    AND THEY SEEM TO ENJOY IT TOO.
    LOOKS LIKE YOURS HAD ALOT OF FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. Even though it was a "successful failure" keep doing it. Once they get into the routine of doing it every day, things will probably start to go smoother. And, it's such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but I have to laugh because you just described my house! Ty usually runs around the entire time & Allison never wants to stop!
    Cindy's probably right maybe if we get into a good routine it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great!! With all of the holidays coming up there should be plenty of project ideas for them and they will get more and more into it!! I should do more of this when I am home with my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did the bears yesterday with daycare.

    I should have taken pictures.


    did you see the crow on the same site? I think we are going to doing him tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy