Friday, October 19, 2007

From the Word Friday!

"Even as [in his love] He chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love." ~ Ephesians 1:4

How incredibly awesome is that verse? He chose YOU! Accept it, receive it. God loves you. He is glad you are here and is pleased with YOU! Sometimes that is soo hard for us to grasp and understand...how can the Almighty God who created EVERYTHING love us...who are imperfect and sinful people? I was reading in the book "Approval Addiction" by Joyce Meyer and she tells us that God seperates who we are from what we do. God knows our heart. We should admit and repent for our mistakes in life...but no matter what...God loves us. Joyce says "We may not always act the way He wants us to, but we never stop being His children." What a blessing! And because Christ's blood covers us from our sins...we can truly feel free when we repent! In my insecurities....i need to remind myself of this verse and really accept that God loves me for ME!
PRAISE GOD! I hope everyone who reads this finds encouragement in it...and pass it on to people you care about....make sure they know they are LOVED!

Have a blessed Friday everyone! xoxo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi Katy,

    once again, very blessed to have read your lovely post!! Hope you will find some joy, and encouragement, on my post too, i also posted an Ephesians scripture, you might like!!
    I also added you to my link, and hope you will feel free to add me if you like, "I too am a "Christian, and love Our Lord with all my heart!!"

    "Have a blessed Weekend,"
    Jeannene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post today Katy! Thank you so very much for sharing. Loved it.
    You & your family have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love eading the post.
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouraging post,Katy!have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I needed to read this tonight.

    Thank you.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, How I found this blog? I don't know. Why I am leaving a comment? I just want to. You are a breath of fresh air. A lovely life & family. I have a small & simple page here. Keep smiling. I think you pass your smile to others. It found me.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy