Thursday, October 18, 2007

Eggs!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So...here is the egg pic I promised. These are just after being collected. I haven't washed them yet. It is really great to have fresh eggs all the time. If you have ever pondered having chickens, it is a wonderful experience and such a blessing! :)

Also...a pic of my boys....watching Diego this morning.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As soon as they see me with a camera all i hear is "CHEESE!" LOL...silly boys! Today is a day at home for us! I showered..but am in sweat pants and a tshirt...going totally comfy today. I have some cleaning to do and hope to hang with my boys and spend quality time laughing. There is nothing more joyful to my ears than my kids laughter!
I walked last night with my friend Heather! It was great (although, the hill about killed me LOL) and i feel well exercised and we always have such great conversation! I love it! What a blessing she is to my life! True, great friends are hard to come by and I am so thankful for her!
Well...off I go to clean! I hope you all have a fantastic day!! xoxo



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. How sweet. Your boys are too cute!! The sweats & tee sounds so comfy I may just do the same. It's finally raining here. So it seems like a perfect day for comfort. I walk with my friend Jill often. We talk & talk and before we know it we have walked miles. Glad you had a nice time. Oh & the eggs look so good. I'd love to have fresh eggs all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, some of my best memories of my childhood are going to get the eggs at my grandparents (they lived in the country, but didn't really have a farm) they were the best tasting eggs. When times were really tight, we lived off those eggs too!
    hmmm fried egg sandwiches made from a cast iron skillet. yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable boys you have!! A comfy day in sweats hanging out witht the kids, that sounds so nice! I love the sound of my kids laughing, too. It's just the sweetest noise!

    I love the eggs, too. Fresh eggs every day would be wonderful! You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are very cute!I love that you have fresh eggs all the time.?The kids must enjoy having chickens for pets!They must love gathering the eggs too!Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my blog! i will have to check into the emailed comment thing...because i don't really like comment moderator...but i don't like not getting comments that people leave either...so i'll look..anyway, have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are adorable!!! I want some eggs!!! We live int own and I think we'd get in trouble if we had them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katy,

    "Your posts are always delightful, and I get such a peace when i come here." How adorable your boys are..enjoy them. I sometimes get so overwhelmed i forget to relax and really relish the moments with my boys. "God Forgive, me!!"
    Hugs,
    Jeannene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your boys are too cute! Their grins are signs of a happy home!
    I love the egg picture...I don't have chickens, but that is how mine look when I buy them at the market here!
    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I wish our chickens would lay eggs like that!! they are old I think and moulting maybe? not sure but in the spring we want to get chicks and raise them up ourselves....then we should get lots of eggs!
    thanks for stopping by
    you have adorable boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I am such a city girl. Why are the eggs purple? I amused to the ordinary white grocery store eggs. I have never tried fresh eggs, but I hear they are wonderful.

    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL...they are brown...but since they are on my red counter..for some reason, it gave them a purplish glow! LOL I have had many people ask me that!!! haha! Thanks so much everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy