Saturday, October 27, 2007

Home from the Ho-Down!

We are home and WOW...are we pooped!!! We had a really nice time! Their barn was BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh my gosh, i want one! LOL The kids danced and had a GREAT time and are sooo pooped now! All the food there was fantastic as well! I made baked corn! *drool*

I am so tired and look forward to getting to bed. It is going to be sooo hard to get up and get going to sunday school in the morning! Before hitting the hay though...i wanted to share a few pics i took while i was there!!!

Isn't this barn look beautiful? (sorry the pic is so dark):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and Chris:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

J:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

M:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

X:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What fun!

    I LOVE the purple tongue--besides being my personal favorite of a color, you KNOW that means something delicious was eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these pics and your wonderful outing with us!I would love to be invited to a gathering like this!Have a blessed evening!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy