Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Playing out in the leaves!!!




M was at school so I took the boys to play out in the leaves...i know it is October and my boys are in tshirts, shorts and a diaper..but it was sooo NOT cold out today! They had fun playing in the leaves....but it started to rain...so back in the house we went! I look forward to more days out in the leaves though soon! It is suppose to be getting much cooler here the next few days!!! WOOHOO!!!! i LOVE fall!!!! We need to get a new rake though....the other one broke...and how i sooo want to rake up those leaves so the kids can jump in them!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katy! I love your pictures! I love fall, too!!!! It has been hot for the last few days here and finally it is going to get cooler this week!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog to participate in
    Guess my age contest!


    Please come visit my site again!!! I will reveal my true age on this Friday, so stay tuned!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog. You have an adorable family as well. My kids are begging to go out & play in the leaves but it's just been too hot here. Finally today it's cooler & I think it's staying that way. I love your blog. It's so me:) I'm an americana,country,primitive & rustic decorating addict lol! My husband is looking into treatment for it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love fall. The leaves are not falling yet in Oklahoma, so it was nice to see your pictures. I am the person that sent you the Egels Nest Award. I have a new blog as of yesterday. It is http://www.heartprintcottage.com
    stop by and see me.
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we got e change of leaves here. *pout* Lokks like so much fun with the boys!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy