Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cookies, Crafts, and Other Stuff!

So, I was in picture taking mood today! LOL So...you get to join me in my mood! So, this afternoon, i made some chocolate/peanut butter chip cookies from scratch....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then I took a plate over to our neighbors (who i just love) with a note that said "So glad we're neighbors".

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is M's turkey craft. X didn't do his all the way cuz he got distracted and then my mom came and picked him up. He gets to have a sleepover at her house and then "work" with her at her office tomorrow...M used to do that before she had to go to school. They love it! Anyway...here is M's turkey craft...she colored, cut it out and glued it together ALL by herself! Didn't she do a great job?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here are some mums that M gave me. She had gone with her grammie (my mom) to their church for a tureen lunch this past Sunday and she brought them home with her for me. Isn't that nice? So...they were kinda in an ugly container...so i transplanted them into this super cute jar!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AND....our supper tonight...hamburger stroganoff over noodles and green beans. One of my hubby's fave meals! Some may not have heard of it or made it before...so i thought i would share my recipe!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hamburger Stroganoff


1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 small can of mushrooms, stems and pieces
1 cup sour cream (8 oz)
dash of salt
dash of pepper to taste

After cooking and draining the ground beef, mix in the can of soup and the can of mushrooms in with it till hot. Then add the sour cream and cook till hot. Add seasoning to taste. Serve over noodles or rice and with a veggie!


Isn't that a GREAT homecooked meal and sooo easy to make? It is definitely a fave at our house! :) If you try it out...let me know what you think!

And last..but NOT least~ M and J, hamming it up for me in the kitchen!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. the cookies looked yummy!!!
    the crafts are cute ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe. I'm going to try it out. It sounds great!

    You're kids are so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe. I'm going to add that to my planner to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like my kind of meal! I am always looking for recipes like this. I will definitely try this one...maybe even this coming week! Thanks, Katy!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy