Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chicken Manicotti

Oh my goodness...YUM! For supper last night, I made chicken manicotti. I have made it before but had kinda forgotten about it. Well....while looking through my recipes...I found it again and made it! It is delicious!!!!! It is a recipe from Kraft Foods Mag! If you would like the recipe...you can get it HERE!
It was a hit with the whole family!!! :) The broccoli cooks till it is mushy...and that is my favorite way to eat broccoli!!! YUM! :) If you have tried it before...or try it soon...let me know what you think! We love it!!! :o)

Our last Easter Passion Play practice is tonight! The performances are this weekend and next!!! I am really looking forward to it! :) Schooling and cleaning for me today until practice tonight! :) I am hoping for a joyfully busy day! (Yesterday morning was difficult...rainy outside...the kids were fighting alot and it was frustrating! Thankfully...by the afternoon...the sun came out, the kids calmed down and we were able to enjoy the evening!)

There are items in my shoppe...be sure to check it out if you have time! Handmade dishcloths are the best! :) Also....if you are a twitter-er...you can follow me HERE if you want to! My tweets aren't that exciting...but it is fun! :)

I am hearing birds sing and seeing the sun shine through my windows! Praise God for the arrival of Spring!!! My cup runneth over! Happy Thursday everyone! Thanks for dropping by!

19 comments:

  1. Nice to see someone following the 9/12 project...ME TOO...
    I love your blog...how do you do a 3 column one???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mornin' Katybear.

    That looks good! I love a good pasta dish. I'll try this soon. Thanks for sharing.

    I have a recipe blog your readers might be interested in: http://730apron.blogspot.com/

    Have a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious, Katy. I am definitely going to add it to our menu soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great. im was wondering how do you get the 3 column also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy I could eat the whole pan. You have been very busy. I hope your life settles daown soon. Yes, I am so ready for spring. summer, anything but these cool dreary days.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That recipe looks so yummy!! I am gonna have to try it!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks delish! I'm having a giveaway so come by when you can. Blessings,Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM! YUM! Thanks for the link to the recipe! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUMMY!! I can't wait to see birds and not snow!! I am being patient--spring will come, I just know. Have a great time at your practice--wish I could see the production. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks wonderful - another one I'll have to try!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks so delich..
    thanks for posting it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best wishes with the play! Have a great weekend, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. New profile pic is glamorous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow- that looks delicious, Katy!! I going to pop over and get that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love pasta-love chicken-love broccoli. sounds yummy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Katy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL COOK!
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    I WANT SOME OF THAT* ;)
    heehee I'd even do the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that mag. too, will have to try this recipe soon. I enjoyed catching up with you, your kids are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy