Monday, April 6, 2009

1 Weekend Down...1 More To Go!

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers...for both the Passion Play and my great uncle. From what I have heard, my great uncle is a step down from the critical point he was at previously! :) That is wonderful news and I truly appreciate the prayers.

The first weekend of the play is done. Wowza...it was busy! I actually found out that we have the seating for 400...instead of 300 like I previously thought! And we were pretty packed! :) I am in charge of the nursery...so I didn't actually *watch* the play...but I heard that things went really well and that people really enjoyed it! I sure was busy in the nursery too! My helper, Carly (a girl that is in my sunday school class) and I had our hands full! I am pooped! Last night, Carly even said she was *looking forward to school*!!! (She said taking care of babies and small children was hard work!)

Today I have cleaning, schooling and such to do. I have a to-do list written out in my planner. (That's what I do each day). I also need to start tanning for my sister's wedding in May. I hate to tan in a tanning bed. I truly despise it. But ~ our bridesmaid dresses are yellow...and I am going to look sooo pastey white if I don't get a little tan. ;oP

Thanks for taking the time to come by! I hope you each have a wonderful day!!! :o)

Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks.
~ Philippians 4:6

11 comments:

  1. Good news about your uncle! I hope he continues to improve each day.
    And I'm glad the play has been so successful. This weekend may be even busier!
    I also wantd to metnion that I think it's great to have some younger girls take care of the nursey (with adult help, of course). Maybe this experience can deter them from making the mistake of becoming pregnant before getting married. So many girls these days get pregnant on purpose. It's just a shame.
    Have a great week, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your play went well. I went tanning for one summer, loved it because I immediately fell asleep..I went after a long day of work- lol
    Enjoy your day :)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your uncle is getting better. Good luck this week. I hope the dish cloth business is working for you.

    I'm not a huge fan of the tanning bed but it is so relaxing.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I've been MIA lately sweetie. My friend died a week ago and that's been hard on me. Also my husband Jason lost his job, a lay off. We're devastated! I'm working f/t thankfully, but it's not enough at this point. We're applying for state insurance for the kids for medical. Please say a prayer or two or three for us. Have a blessed week Katy. Niki :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that your uncle is improving. I'm glad that your play went so well. 400 there! That's wonderful. I can understand your wanting a tan for your yellow dress. Yellow makes me look washed out. Have a blessed day! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad to hear that your uncle is doing better and that the play was a success. Hope you are able to rest up today in between chores.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad your uncle is doing better. I said a prayer for all those you mentioned.

    Glad that the play had a good first weekend!

    My SIL had yellow bridesmaid's dresses with low cut backs so as mush as I hated it, I was in the tanning bed before her wedding too!

    Blessings,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh,Katy I`m so glad the play went well!!It`s also great news about your great uncle!God is so good:)Blessings,Toni

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope all goes well with your uncle.
    Sounds like the play was great, always is. May is coming fast, you'll be beautiful in that dress.
    I've been tanning too.
    I'm trying to make my weigh loss look good. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi. I've really enjoyed looking over your blog, especially the music.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad your Uncle is doing better.

    Awesome the play has gone so well.

    LOL I laughed at the 'pastey white' comment.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy