
I put a lil clip in Madelyn's hair...that's all I did. No curling or anything to it...and look how pretty it turned out....
Actually...yesterday after church, I was making lunch and X comes in the kitchen and says "You know that Jesus rose again mom?" and had a big smile on his face. It was so sweet!

Our Easter church service was wonderful and the message was inspiring and true! It was great! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend as well! He lives! There is nothing better than knowing that truth!!! :)
Morning. Glad ya'll had a nice weekend. We did too. :) Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteLoved the dress!! Your children are so adorable and such a blessing.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great weekend...your kids are too cute...my littlest Lily has tons of curls too!
ReplyDeleteMadelyn is so pretty. ALl of your children are so cute and I love when you post about family. :)
ReplyDeleteOur service was also very good yesterday.
Donna
Sounds like you had a lovely Easter holiday! The dress is lovely. Have a lovely week. ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Katy! Thinking of you and wanted you to know. Seems I don't get online much these days. The gardens call my name early in the morning and get all of my attention. But I do think of you and your lovely family often.
ReplyDeleteJust love those photos of the children enjoying their special Easter fun! They are just beautiful!
Love, Lea
Glad that you enjoyed your weekend. The dress is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
What a sweet dress! Glad you had a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Mandy
Sounds like you had a great Easter.
ReplyDeleteThe dress is so cute- she did a wonderful job on it!!
ReplyDeleteGσσd Eνєиιиg..נυѕт dяσρριи ву тσ νιѕт уσυя ℓσνєℓу вℓσg,αиd ωιѕн α gяєαт ωєєк.нυgz.
ReplyDeleteHow nice to read about what you've all been up to! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd your daughter.. wow.. she's just 'americas next top model'.. hehe ;) I'd die for those curls.... REAL nice!
Greetings from the netherlands!
I finally got my new computer this past week and am catching up with all your posts. I didn't know she wore the little dress for Easter! I am so honored. She looks adorable in yellow. What a wonderful family you have. ((hugs)) Rosie
ReplyDelete