Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Memories!

My blog friend, Rosie, made this beautiful dress for Madelyn...and it came in the mail on Saturday! I was so excited about the timing because it was perfect for her to wear to Easter Sunday Church services! :) Isn't it ADORABLE??? THANK YOU ROSIE!!!!!!!!


I put a lil clip in Madelyn's hair...that's all I did. No curling or anything to it...and look how pretty it turned out....

Earlier in the weekend....we dyed some Easter eggs as well! :) My kids definitely know Easter isn't about the eggs etc....but it is still a fun thing to do! :)

Actually...yesterday after church, I was making lunch and X comes in the kitchen and says "You know that Jesus rose again mom?" and had a big smile on his face. It was so sweet!






Our Easter church service was wonderful and the message was inspiring and true! It was great! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend as well! He lives! There is nothing better than knowing that truth!!! :)

13 comments:

  1. Morning. Glad ya'll had a nice weekend. We did too. :) Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the dress!! Your children are so adorable and such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great weekend...your kids are too cute...my littlest Lily has tons of curls too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madelyn is so pretty. ALl of your children are so cute and I love when you post about family. :)

    Our service was also very good yesterday.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely Easter holiday! The dress is lovely. Have a lovely week. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, Katy! Thinking of you and wanted you to know. Seems I don't get online much these days. The gardens call my name early in the morning and get all of my attention. But I do think of you and your lovely family often.

    Just love those photos of the children enjoying their special Easter fun! They are just beautiful!

    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that you enjoyed your weekend. The dress is adorable!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet dress! Glad you had a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is so cute- she did a wonderful job on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gσσd Eνєиιиg..נυѕт dяσρριи ву тσ νιѕт уσυя ℓσνєℓу вℓσg,αиd ωιѕн α gяєαт ωєєк.нυgz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How nice to read about what you've all been up to! :)

    And your daughter.. wow.. she's just 'americas next top model'.. hehe ;) I'd die for those curls.... REAL nice!

    Greetings from the netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I finally got my new computer this past week and am catching up with all your posts. I didn't know she wore the little dress for Easter! I am so honored. She looks adorable in yellow. What a wonderful family you have. ((hugs)) Rosie

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy