Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April *Snow* Showers?

So....it's April 8th....and we have snow here in Western PA! This just isn't right. I was sooo excited to be outside and working in my gardens...and now, I see the dreaded snow again! Ack! I hope it melts soooooon! Anyone else seeing snow again too???

The girls are still laying though....so that is a plus! I stay busy feeding them, collecting the eggs and washing them! :) Aren't the eggs so pretty? I dunno...there is something about a freshly laid egg that I just love! :)

I have been working on my knitting at times as well....between schooling and cleaning. My kids think I make too many dishcloths...LOL! :)

Just a short and sweet post today....since yesterday's was a doozy! It was pretty long. I didn't intend for it to be...but it ended up that way! :)

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. ~Abraham Lincoln

If you agree with this quote from Abraham Lincoln....definitely check out my post from yesterday....share your thoughts with me. I truly want to hear them! :)

Happy Wednesday!


5 comments:

  1. Morning. Can you believe I've never seen snow!? I've seen snow flakes but nothing that's stuck.

    Sending some Texas warmth your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! You did get a lot more snow than we did in Ohio! Ours did not stick! I too am disappointed that the snow came back...especially after that wonderfully warm weekend!
    I missed everyone's posts yesterday...I will have to go back and read your lengthy post LOL LOL.
    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had snow showers on Monday, but luckily it didn't stick. I am ready for days warm enough to be outside all day long!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much for global warming, huh? in fact, the earth has gotten colder in the last 5 years but I guess that's a secret to the media and main stream.....
    we are expecting some rain today and it looks like it could happen...good for the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just finished what will be our last snow and freeze this last week. Hoping this warmer weather is heading your way!!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy