Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Sweetest Surprise!

The kidlets had been quite stinkery today...drove me pretty batty...LOL. So, this evening after supper...for a breather, I went to my aunt's home and garden party and chatted it up with friends. It was really nice. I just got home about half and hour ago...and when i walked in....THIS is what i see hanging in the big doorway:



Isn't it absolutely beautiful!!!??? I just love it and plan on leaving it hang there for a bit. It was such a wonderful sweet surprise! I just have to say...I LOVE my family! <3
Hope you all sleep well! Tomorrow's post (Friday) is going to be good...at least, I hope. It will be about Proverbs and how it is a guide to successful living! ;) Hope you will come back and share your thoughts with me! night! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. "quite stinkery today" I love it! Very well said--I've certainly been there, done that. But, what a sweet surprise they gave you. Doesn't that make it all worthwhile--just knowing how much they really do love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice "welcome home" surprise~ it kinda wipes all the stinkery-ness away, huh?
    I used to be a Home & Garden Party Designer, but I gave it up about a year and a half ago. I hear the stuff has really changed since then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What great kids you have. Isn't so nice to know that they adore you....

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when we're about to blow they do these things. Specially swwwweeet!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet surprise!!!

    Plus a night out, helps to keep you going strong sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That`s so sweet!I know with my kids they are often fighting and driving me crazy,but then when they do something nice it makes us remember that they`re just kids and in spite of they`re naughtyness at times they do love us!
    Also,about your Proverbs study,here`s an idea.Ttry to stuudy Proverbs according to what day of the month it is.It`s very helpful.The Duggars do that.If you don`t know who they are do a search on them.They have been a real encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet, sweet! Melts my heart... :o)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy