Monday, January 14, 2008

Let's Glow, shall we?

**Before we discuss our Glowing for Jesus...I wanted to share this pic with you!
Don't I just have the cutest cowboys? heehee. I love this pic. X is in his chore clothes that he wore when he and daddy went out and fed the animals this morning..and J is still in his PJs...LOL.

Photobucket


**I REALLY want to make the Glow From Your Home idea into something. I think we could visit older folks in their homes or at a nursing home. Chat with them. Bake them cookies. Play games.
We could also send cards to people who are sick, feeling low or just anyone in general. Who doesn't like to know people are praying for them? :)

There are sooo many things we can do. I would love (if you girls want to) if you would all make a post and display the button on it....explain what it means to glow from your home for Jesus. And please link them back to my GLOW post! I would love to see what other people have to say and ideas and really get this globe radiating Christ's love!!!

Do you remember the Young Women's Fellowship i had talked about? Well, I plan on incooperating the Glow From Your Home Idea into that as well!!! Let's really reach out to those around us and let them see our love for them and for Jesus.

Matthew 25:34-40

"Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry, and ye fed Me: I was thirsty, and ye gave Me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took Me in: naked, and ye clothed Me: I was sick, and ye visited Me: I was in prison, and ye came unto Me. Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we Thee hungry, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave Thee drink? When saw we Thee a stranger, and took Thee in? or naked, and clothed Thee? Or when saw we Thee sick, or in prison, and came unto Thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me."

This is is what Jesus calls us to do. Reach out to others! Remember...what you do for others, you are doing for Him. So if you can..please post about this on your blog and let's get as many people glowing as we can and reaching out in Jesus' name!

1 comment:

  1. Katy,

    Your children are adoreable! You are very Blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy