Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Latest WIP



Here is my lastest work in progress. It is a Mary Engelbreit cross stitch. I still have a whole other row of boxes to go along the bottom and a few on the left as well! I had started this a while back...but had Christmas gifts to get done....so I had put this aside. Now that Christmas is over...I have begun to work on it again! :) I am doing this one to put in my bathroom! You can see some pics of it HERE and here are a couple more recent ones:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My bathroom is still a work in progress itself! LOL But it is coming along well! :) I just love the colors. They are so cheerful! :) Happy Wednesday! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. I love me some "Katy" decorating! I love the cross stitch - can't wait to see it all done!! I actually have a 2008 desk calendar by Mary E. There is a store at the Dallas Galleria entitled dedicated to her - ever been to one of those??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your decorating, it's so awesome and it makes me ooohh and ahhhh :)

    I can't wait to see your WIP finished, it looks great already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great decorator! Exactly my taste. I haven't picked up a cross stich in a long time. I might have to pull my backet back out. Can't wait to see the finishe product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cross stitch is absolutely adorable. It will look so great in your bathroom. I haven't done cross stitch in a long time :)

    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Oh, I do love those colors you picked. Almost looks like the yellow is a foe paint. It has that look, did you foe paint it?? Anyway, Cheerful colors and very clean looking too!
    "Great Taste..lol!!"
    Love,
    Jeannene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! That will look wonderful in your bathroom. Which I also love by the way:)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy