Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Praise and Worship

I LOVE praise and worship time. I love to just sing to my heavenly father. (i do NOT have a good singing voice...but I don't think He minds!) LOL One of my favorite things to do during the day is turn on some praise and worship music and just sing out to the Lord while doing my housework, dishes or folding laundry etc. It makes my time soo valuable and meaningful. I really really enjoy it! AND...as a bonus, a lot of the times, my kids will come in and sing and dance along with it as well. There is nothing better for a child to hear than love and praise being sung to our Lord! :)

Some different artists I love to listen to for P and W music are: Jeremy Camp, Third Day, Todd Agnew, Michael W. Smith, Rebecca St. James, the WOW worship music CDs, Point of Grace....oh gosh, i am sure there are a few I am forgetting! LOL But I have to say...spending time in praise and worship really improves the quality of your day! And hearing my kids sing some of the songs just randomly through the day really blesses me.

You know, I don't put P and W music on everyday....I get busy or just don't turn it on...but I think I am going to try to make sure I get some in EVERY day...I think it is a daily dose of love that I need to be giving to our Maker! So....I would love to hear how you have praise and worship and what artists or songs you like! Please share with me!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love Enter the Worship Circle cds. Especially the 3rd one lately. There is a song called "Its my Joy"... and it talks how "its my joy to give him praise"... and we definitely should be joyful to give Him praise and glory! I also enjoy The Restoration Project, Kate Hurley, Aaron Strumpel and Seeds! I keep this music on-hand at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Michael W. Smith. Open the Eyes of My Heart is my favorite worship song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post.I just started listening to praise and worship music.I really haven`t heard to many groups that really stand out for me though.I like Mercey Me,so far.I`ll check out the groups you mentioned.Also,I like Jesus Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really haven't listened to very much of this type of Christain music. I like it, I just haven't. I'll have to check it out. I have such a strong love for hymns. I sing hymns all the time. (Now, I REALLY do NOT have a singing voice...cannot carry a tune in a bucket! But I love to sing to the Lord!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Katy ... the more I read about you ... the more I am convinced that we were separated at birth! LOL

    I love FFH & Casting Crowns. I just started beginning my morning with music. It has been so refreshing and uplifting.

    Our youngest son as CP and I've also begun using praise music and letting him move his body to express how the music makes him feel. It is wonderful for him physically and he just loves lifting his hands to Lord and expressing his praise. So neat!

    Your blog is just at the top of my list. I can hardly wait to read more!

    Blessings & joy,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy