Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged...ABC's of Me!

Kate from "A little of this and that" has tagged me for this meme...and I thought it looked like some fun! So...here goes!

A. Attached or single? married to my Love since 2000.
B. Best friend? Other than Chris...I would have to say my best friends are Heather and my sister, Devon.
C. Cake or pie? Oh gosh....I love them BOTH!
D. Day of choice? Friday!
E. Essential item? My bible and my purse!
F. Favorite color? Um...I have many...mostly creams, and country greens, reds, yellows and blues!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H. Home town? In Pennsylvania.
I. Favorite indulgence? Weight Watchers Icecream
J. January or July? I guess July....but I would totally rather pick fall months! LOL
K. Kids? 3 on Earth and 1 with Jesus.
L. Life isn’t complete without? Love
M. Marriage date? ♥ September 23, 2000 ♥ (Kate...you were married the 22nd.... day before me! How cool!)
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 Sister
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Clausterphobia! ACK!
Q. Quotes? "I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go."
~Abraham Lincoln

R. Reasons to smile? Despite my sins...I can still get to Heaven thanks to Jesus' sacrifice!
S. Season of choice? 100% FALL!
T. Tag 5 people: Marion, Devon, Stephanie, Niki, and Courtney
U. Unknown fact about me? I have loads of insecurities.
V. Vegetable? corn on the cob!
W. Worst habit? Apologizing...seriously...I apologize continuously to people..it can drive people nuts!
X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds
Y. Your favorite food? I am a pure icecream fan!!!! YUM!!!!
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo...but I could totally care less...that stuff is silly! LOL

4 comments:

  1. i knew that looked weird!!! i kept deleting it and trying to put dashes and other stuff to make it right.. but couldn't figure it out. LOL.. thanks! i switched it.

    i'll post this TAG later on after work sometime if i can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll gladly do the meme Katy! Thanks for tagging me....and love the new look on your blog!!!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post, Katy! I enjoyed learning more about you, my friend :)

    Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great learning more about you! I love these tags!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy