Saturday, July 5, 2008

All is well!

As Terri put it in my comments in my last post....all is well in my world now! My sweet love is home....it is wonderful. I love him more now than before he left. The above pic was taken by my sister at Chris's welcome home party. Please excuse how terrible I look...I was terribly pooped...as was chris. X was off running around...so he wasn't in the pic with us.

However, I do have a lovely pic of X for you....at some point on Wednesday...he decided he needed a haircut...and cut his own hair in the front! LOL Every kid does this at least once in their lives, right? So...we just buzzed the boys' hair the other night. It needed done anyway...but that horrible chop job X did really made us need to do it! LOL

I hope all you Americans had a lovely 4th of July celebration! We didn't watch any fireworks. The boys get horribly scared of them (the loud bangs)....and we were all exhausted! We went to a parade (which the kiddos were in) and had a picnic here with some family....so it was a nice day! Hope you all have a great weekend!!! (I will blog about Madelyn's bday invites probably on Monday!) Tutaloo!!! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're all reunited at last, Katy! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are all together again. ENJOY! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are your happy old self again Katy!!
    Don`t feel bad about X cutting his hair.My daughter did that a few times:/Iy`s alot easier to fix with a boy!Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your glad to have everyone all together again.
    Hope your 4th weekend was the best!!
    Have a great week,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that your dear husband is at home with you now. I think your photo is just lovely.

    Smiles,
    Lea

    P.S. Don't worry ~ hair grows!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy