My daughter, M:
Here's my sweet Christopher...probably on his cell with me!!! ROFL!!! :
My son, X:
And M again...hehe:
They had so much fun and came in the house virtually ice cubes!! Look at those red cheeks! LOL
Here's my sweet Christopher...probably on his cell with me!!! ROFL!!! :
My son, X:
And M again...hehe:
Katy,
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful children!Sounds like everyone had a blast!!Thanks for sharing these!Have a blessed day:)
oh,btw if you get a chance stop by christian homekeeper and leave some kind words for Bev.She`s going through a horrible illness and could really use the support:)
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures! Reminds me of some fun sledding expeditions when my kids were younger.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments, Katy; I'm always happy to read them!
~Deb
Looks like so much fun! I'd give anything to be on a sled right now...We never see snow like that! Love the rosy cheeks! Your husband's family has a meat market?? How cool is that?!?!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute blog! Thanks for entering my contest, and good luck!
ReplyDeleteI love having fun in the snow pictures. They are priceless! I don't know about you but I'm ready for spring though...we are soposed to get a little snow overnight but not much.
ReplyDeleteKaty, your children look like they had so much fun!!
ReplyDeletegreat pics! bet they were worn out!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are sooo cute! I miss my babies being little. Be blessed!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comments on my blog! I LOVE when new people stop by and leave a comment..and two is even better!!! Youhave such a sweet family! I read in your profil that you are reading The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer...I'm reading the same book! I love joyce!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is great! Be sure and check back in on mine sometime..ANYTIME!!! Have a great day!