Sunday, March 30, 2008

All I can say is....WOW!!!!

Look at this picture! Isn't it positively AWESOME? This is a pic from the Hubble Space Telescope that takes pictures of all over our universe. This is the Whirlpool Galaxy. Do you see it? See the cross? See the image on the cross?? Isn't that absolutely amazing? My pastor watched about this on a Chris Tomlin DVD and shared it with us in church this morning! I think it is absolutely stunning and beautiful!

What a wonderful reminder...that Jesus's blood saved us from eternal death. He is the only way to the Father and without Him, we are nothing. I thank Jesus of this beautiful reminder of what His love did for us....how it saved us. Our God is an AWESOME God! Amen?

Hope you all have a wonderful and restful Sabbath with your families! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Katy!
    I've missed my girl! ;)
    Gosh, computers suck. LOL.
    I'm back. Hopefully for good! LOL.
    Talk soon.
    NIKI

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s awesome Katy!God communicates with us in such utterly amazing ways,doesn`t he?Have a blessed Lords day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing, may I share it? Love the kids room, good job! And thanks for tipping us off to your sisters giveaway, heading over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful picture! Yes had a wonderful day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Katy! Can't wait to share this with my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is awesome!! I am a homemaker and happened to come by your blog by way of Farm House Blessings! I am really enjoying your blog!! God Bless!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy