Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!!


Today is my sweet hubby's 29th birthday!!! We are going to my parent's house for supper tonight in honor of him and my sister, Devon, made him a cake...it is hilarious!!! See it HERE. I haven't bought him anything for his birthday. Isn't that horrible? I just don't have the money at the moment...plus, he is honestly not into "stuff". So...instead, one of these weekends we are free and our friends Chris and Heather are free...we are all going to go bowling. My Chris has wanted to go bowling for a while now...so my mom said she would watch the kiddos and we can all go out on a double date night for food and then bowling! :) I think that will be fun!

I know, you are probably wondering why I changed my look....AGAIN. Well...i got some graphics from Trina Clark and I just love them...and I keep seeing what I like best. I just can't help myself!!! :) Have a GREAT day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear Chr-is,
    Happy Birthday to you!

    A gift of special time together is so much better than "stuff" anyway, Katy. Enjoy every sweet moment together.

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Hubby. It will be nice to get out on a double date :-) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Chris! Have the kids do some art for him.....and a special date night means more than stuff anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your hubby, I've got a son celebrating a birthday today too! Come visit me, I've got a award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your husband! That cake was hilarious! :)
    I think that a night out with good friends is way better than something wrapped up anyways!! Hope you have a wonderful, memory-filled time.

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your date night is a great gift! I would love that as a gift, myself. :)

    And I like this blog look, too. Trina has some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to Chris!! The bowling night sounds fun. I love your new look - never a dull moment when I check into your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy