Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

J, M and X

Wow...I am pooped! What a day!!! We were up and into the Easter baskets early...then off to Sunday School and Church. I was soooo nervous to draw that pic of Jesus...but I had a lot of prayers and encouragement from friends...and I think it went pretty well. In the middle pic you can see some of my practice drawings in the background! LOL After I finished, my Jr. High sunday school class cheered for me *blushes* It was so sweet! :)


Then we went to my mom's for lunch...came home to put the kids down for naps..I needed to do some cleaning and then went to my MILs for supper. I am totally exhausted! I am ready for bed...and it is only 8 o'clock!!



I have to get up in the morning around 4:30 to get ready....I need to take my mom up to the hospital for some tests. Chris is going to take the kids to his mom's when they all wake up..before he goes to work. (Except for M....she is going to the neighbors so she can get on the school bus) So ~ I am going to take a book to read...(this will take all morning) and am meeting a good friend for lunch and then I will take mom home.

Sorry...I know that was a ton of info...most of which you probably aren't too interested in...LOL...but I was in the mood to type! ROFL! I hope you all had a blessed Easter with your families and I hope you all have a FANTASTIC week!!! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I`m so glad everything went well for you today:)Prayer is a powerfull thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are so sweet. Glad your day turned out well :-) Hope all is OK with your Mom. Sounds like another big day tomorrow.

    ((hugs)) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I knew you would do good! (I know you're glad it's over though, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such happy, smiling faces! Glad to hear that everything went so well yesterday. I hope your Mom will do well today, too. Enjoy your ladies' lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful to here your presentation went well! Love your kiddos pictures. Looks like everyone was having a good time!

    Looks like a busy day today. Hope everything goes will with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy that everything at church went well. You came to my mind several times yesterday morning and I just prayed each time. Let's just continue to pray that the message will find its way to the hearts of those that need the Lord!

    Your children are just adorable, Katy. M looks like the perfect little lady and the boys look they can't wait to find something to get into!

    I'm glad that you'll be with your mom during her tests. Hope everything goes well. I'm sure she'll be glad to have you by her side.

    Be blessed,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy