Monday, March 3, 2008

Time For A Big Boy Bed!

J turned 2 in December. He is my last baby...and gosh...i wasn't ready for him to move to the toddler bed. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Today he started vaulting himself out of the crib...so I figured there is no sense trying to keep him in there....so naptime was taken in his toddler bed...and he did get out a couple times and tried to play with toys in his room..but I just went back in and put him back in bed and told him he could play after naptime. And he fell asleep! :) So...of course, I had to snap a pic!!! LOL

Here is a pic of me and J. It is awfully hard to photograph yourself and a child in your lap! LOL Right now, J is snuggled into his toddler bed, asleep! I am so proud of him. He is making the transition so well...I just hope he keeps it up. *fingers crossed*

8 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! You are bringing back such good (and old) memories......my youngest will be 24 soon......he's been sleeping in a big boy bed for a long time! HA!

    :-) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a dolly, Katy! I'd like to give him a squeeze myself. Mothering is such a bitter sweet journey, isn't it? We love to see them spread their wings and yet sometimes we just want to keep them little. Enjoy him every day!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just such a doll baby! I just ran across an old video of Jake and Olivia and they were so cute. O was bald and sucking on her binky and J was just talking to daddy. It made me sad.....but it's so neat too to see what type of people they are becoming.

    I'm keep meaning to comment on Cash too, I'm so happy he is adapting so well!! It's obvious he knows he is back home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...I love seeing sleeping babes... so sweet I could just gobble him up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie!
    My baby will be 2 in April. We moved him into a big boy bed (twin bed) a few months ago~ he never slept through the night and I was exhausted~ someone suggested a bed, and he's been sleeping great ever since. He seems too small to be in such a big bed~ but I'm loving my sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet boy. I remember how hard the transition into big kids bed was on me. They grow up to fast, enjoy every little minute with them. I just found your blog today and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judah is so ready for a big boy bed... Mama is not. But I really need to be. Hopefully this weekend it will happen.

    Why do they grow so fast?! :(

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy