Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Answer To Prayer!

God is good.....ALL the time!!!


So...remember how I told everyone that my hubby is going to Romania on a mission trip in June? (if you don't remember...HERE is the post) Well...through fundraisers and donations from family and friends...he has over half of the money he needs to go!!! There are still more fundraisers going on as well! But isn't that just AWESOME?? I just feel incredibly blessed. Although we have never been apart for that long before...I know God is calling him to go. I will probably cry...ALOT. But I know that Chris will be used to further God's Kingdom and that is just AWESOME!!! So...I wanted to thank anyone who has been praying for him and this trip..I really appreciate it! And please keep it up! I want Chris and the whole team that is going over to be covered in prayer! That is the most important thing!!! Thanks again!!! And if you haven't checked out the post about who killed Dipstick, the chicken...go HERE.

5 comments:

  1. God will help you during your time "alone" :) That's so great he's going on missions, we want to go regularly as a family someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great quote my daughter has hanging up in her room says that "If you pray don't worry, if you worry you didn't pray". God is so amazing. I LOVE your blog and the positive message it has. I am new to blogging and have a new blog called "I Overcooked My Family" and I would love to blog with you!! Hope you have a wonderful Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romania is awesome.... the people are SO open for the gospel! We'll be going in September, to help 'the local church' there..

    Of course, for us it isn't that big of a trip.. only 3 hours by plane.... :)

    BTW.... I tagged you! If you'd like to, you can write 5 unusual things about yourself....

    greetings from the netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some things are just meant to be, aren't they? I have no doubt that you will all be in very caring and capable hands and you'll all be together in your hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be praying for you both, Katy. What a wonderful opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy