Friday, March 14, 2008

Snow Fun!

A couple of Sundays ago, after lunch at my mother in laws house, some friends and family went sledding and for a sleigh ride on behind my father in laws meat market. There is a big hill there and everyone went and had a TON of fun! J had a cold so I stayed home with him.....but Chris took the older two and my sister in law took some pics for me! :) I wanted to share them with you!
My daughter, M:

Here's my sweet Christopher...probably on his cell with me!!! ROFL!!! :

My son, X:

And M again...hehe:


They had so much fun and came in the house virtually ice cubes!! Look at those red cheeks! LOL

10 comments:

  1. Katy,
    You have beautiful children!Sounds like everyone had a blast!!Thanks for sharing these!Have a blessed day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,btw if you get a chance stop by christian homekeeper and leave some kind words for Bev.She`s going through a horrible illness and could really use the support:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures! Reminds me of some fun sledding expeditions when my kids were younger.
    Thank you for your kind comments, Katy; I'm always happy to read them!
    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! I'd give anything to be on a sled right now...We never see snow like that! Love the rosy cheeks! Your husband's family has a meat market?? How cool is that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute blog! Thanks for entering my contest, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love having fun in the snow pictures. They are priceless! I don't know about you but I'm ready for spring though...we are soposed to get a little snow overnight but not much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katy, your children look like they had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics! bet they were worn out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are sooo cute! I miss my babies being little. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your comments on my blog! I LOVE when new people stop by and leave a comment..and two is even better!!! Youhave such a sweet family! I read in your profil that you are reading The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer...I'm reading the same book! I love joyce!
    Your blog is great! Be sure and check back in on mine sometime..ANYTIME!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy