Thursday, March 20, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!!


We are loved abundantly and can go to Heaven!!!

How is this?

"For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever shall believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Yep....God loves us soooooo much that he reedemed us through the blood of Christ!

"In this is love, not that we have loved God but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitation for our sins." ~1 John 4:10

I looked up the word propitation and this is the definition I found:

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
Propitiation \Pro*pi`ti*a"tion\, n. [L. propitiatio: cf. F.
propitiation.]
1. The act of appeasing the wrath and conciliating the favor
of an offended person; the act of making propitious.

2. (Theol.) That which propitiates; atonement or atoning
sacrifice; specifically, the influence or effects of the
death of Christ in appeasing the divine justice, and
conciliating the divine favor.
Jesus, the Only Perfect man to have walked this Earth, loved us sooo much that
he went through terrible suffering and pain and then death for US!!! You and
Me! He payed the penalty for our sins.He took the wrath of God upon himself so
that we can get into Heaven.

"Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us."
~ Galatians 3:13


Remember that the only way to Heaven and to see our Savior's beautiful face is to
believe that Jesus died for us. You don't deserve it, I certainly don't deserve it.
But He loves us that much! AMEN!Celebrate this Easter remembering the sacrifices made
for you and me by Jesus...and his resurrection 3 days later! I hope to be rejoicing
with you in Heaven someday!!!

If there is anything you need prayer for.....please....email me or comment. I will be
happy to lift you up!

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." ~ Psalm 37:4



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love the quote in the box up top about let people know God through you, thats beautiful! Thank you so much for stopping by yesterday, it's really nice "meetting" you too hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post as always Katy! Your so uplifting & so special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, how do you do it? At your young age (compared to me) I admire your faith SO much and wonder HOW you get to this point?
    I totally admire you!

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy,
    Thanks for the great post.It is a very uplifting reminder!
    Marion~It is the Lords work in us that produces faith:)We can`t forget that!It is nothing we can do on our own:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a powerful post, Katy. I am so glad that God loved me despite all my mistakes and shortcomings. Praise the Lord!

    Be blessed,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy