Friday, March 21, 2008

A Ladybug? Where??

Ahahahahaha!!! J walked into my room the other day and didn't even realize he had a ladybug on his cheek! It was so funny....I just had to take a picture!!! I had to hold his head cuz he didn't understand why I wanted a pic of the side of his face...LOL ~ he had NO idea it was there!!! LOL


Also...I received this lovely award from Paula at the Fraker Farm! I thought that was incredibly sweet!!! Thank you so much Paula! **She has a GREAT blog...I encourage everyone to check it out! I love it! I know I am suppose to give this out to a few people as well...but honestly...when you have such a great group of friends...how do you just pick a couple?? So this is to you.....each of you! I value your comments, support and encouragement and love to read your blogs! Thank you for being my friends and making my day!!!! xoxo

12 comments:

  1. What a cute little freckle .. wait it just moved! LOL It is probably a good thing you didn't tell him "why" you wanted his photo or that ladybug would have been history! Such a great photo. Your boys are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's good luck to have a ladybug land on you!

    You deserve that award, Katy!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right back at ya, baby!

    Love the ladybug -- a sure sign of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy,

    Thank you so much for the award!! Your little "J" is too cute with that little lady bug on his cheek!! What a lovely picture!

    Check back in a couple of hours, I am going to Post something very powerful for Easter.

    "Happy Easter to you and your lovely family Katy!!"

    Love,
    Jeannene

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pic! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute picture!Thanks for the award!Have a blessed day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw Katy, that photo is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. J is so cute.

    Ladybugs are good luck.

    Congratulations on your award.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have ladybugs too? We have them everywhere. Any ideas to get them out of here? That is such a cute picture. I enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how cute! Abby got to hold her fisrt ladybug a few days ago...she was a little wierded out when it flew off her hand and into my hair : ) He is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy