Tuesday, January 1, 2013

We Are Praying...

My sister's father-in-law, Gene, **a truly loving, kind-hearted, hard-working, giving man** had an MRI yesterday where they found cancerous masses in his brain. Over the past 18 months, he battled and defeated esophageal cancer. We all prayed during that time and praised God that he defeated it. 
But now, another hurdle has shown up. We are all praying continually for Him and we know God is sovereign. We trust His will...as hard as it may be to accept. Will you pray as well? Lift Him up, please...for this little girl sure loves her pappy...


And this little one is due to arrive any day...and definitely needs his/her pappy too!


If you would go HERE...my sister has a short post on her father-in-law. I know she and her husband would appreciate love and support from everyone! It is such a heart wrenching time for all involved. It is a difficult way to bring in the new year...but still praising God for the new life that He will bring forth soon!

Thank-you friends!

♥ In loving kindness,
   Katy

10 comments:

  1. So sorfy to hear this katy. Will be praying for all. blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy, Yes I will pray! I know your heart is so filled with His love. Your a great encourager. And yes He is soverign!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely keeping him as well as the entire family in my thoughts and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Katy i will also pray for gene,and pray that he shines a light brightly. Best wishes jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear this. I had read the post where Devon said he was going in for the MRI. Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying for their family and I did pop on over and let them know also. Happy New Year to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for your family ~ these are hard days that will be made brighter by knowing you are held very close in His arms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. praying for you sisters fil..
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy