Friday, January 4, 2013

I have a new niece!!!

Please welcome to the world my new niece...
Dinah Jean! 

You can read her short birth story at my sister's blog HERE

Meanwhile...back at my sister's house...


Madelyn and I have been hanging out with this precious gal! She's excited to have a new sister! :)



When Eloise went to sleep last night, she was tucked in by her parents...but my sister was having regular and stronger contractions (she was almost ready to delivver by the time she got to the hospital! My sister is absolutely amazing!)...so Madelyn and I arrived to stay with El while they went to the hospital! Eloise was so excited to see *Aunt Titi* and *Maddy* at her house when she woke up!


Cory came home for a bit today to let me go to the hospital and visit with my sister and hold Dinah! She was absolutely perfect! :) I enjoyed snuggling her immensely!


We are so thankful for the blessing of a new member of the family! What an incredible miracle life is! Thank you for sharing in our joy with us! ;o)

♥ In loving kindness,
   Katy

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all...she is beautiful. What is it about babies and laundry baskets,they have always been a favorite in my home :) Blessings to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Katy to all your family, she looks perfect, such precious moments. Katy your daughter is such a lovely girl, she seems so helpful and nice natured. best wishes to you all jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a precious gift. Enjoy your snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a beautiful blessing.

    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of you. I am so happy that every thing went so well and that Cory's dad was able to be there.
    Love to all of you!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! She is beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to each one of you! She looks absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! Such cute little girls! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! What a great way to begin a new year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now you are an auntie of two!!! You will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful start to the year! I bet these girls will be close like you and Devon, Katy. (:
    Enjoy all the snuggl'in and baby lov'in! So happy for you all!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet!

    How cute it will be to see Miss Eloise and her baby sister Dinah grow up together!

    Congratulations!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy