Saturday, January 26, 2013

El's Got Mail!

The gift we had ordered for our niece, Eloise's birthday wasn't shipped in time for her party last Sunday...so when it arrived later in the week, Madelyn and I took the opportunity to journey to their house for a visit (the boys wanted to spend their time with Grammie)! 

El opened her gift and *loved* it (which delighted me immensely!)...




She spent a lot of time playing with *her mailbox*!


She put the crayons on her fingers and made us all giggle. When I asked her to smile so I could take a picture, this is what I got...


Then she decided she needed to put her letter flash cards in the mailbox too!



 Littlest Dinah was there too...I got a *lot* of snuggle time with her (lucky me!!)...


Madelyn spent time reading to Eloise too! :)



I'm so thankful for the ability to take photos to save these memories. My mind doesn't retain everything as well as I would like it to! :) Blogging these moments also helps me keep them...so one day when I get each years blog book made (as it gets pretty pricey so I am a bit behind in making my blog books) I will have them to look back on!

Thanks for sharing in my joy with me! :)
Wishing you each a lovely weekend!

♥ In loving kindness,
   Katy

3 comments:

  1. her hair is growing! that one photo of the crayon fingers, she looks a lot like the grin your youngest son has with that expression. so thankful you & your sister are blessed with loving families. God is good, all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousins make the best playmates. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the photos! Eloise is just a bit older than my youngest daughter...amazing how quickly they grow! You have a beautiful family :)
    Blessings!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy