Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My New Screen Door!!!

Chris....with the help of his lil brother, Dan, put my new screen door on today!!! Oh my goodness....I absolutely LOVE it! This is on our backdoor (the most used door) and I am *hoping* to get one for the front door as well! :) YIPPEE!!!

Right now...we just have cement steps leading up to the door....but hopefully, someday we will be able to afford to build a nice patio/deck that goes along this side and wraps around the back. In my mind I have it all planned out exactly how I want it. :) But for now...the simple screen door has me grinning from ear to ear! :)

Anyhoo....I should go....but I just wanted to post this! Thanks for sharing in my excitement with me!!!! OHHH....and...my mom jumped on the blogging train!!! Isn't that so fun? I need to help her change her background etc....but if you want to visit her...you can find her HERE. :) Hope you all have a great 4th of July! (We have a busy day planned....I will be sure to share it with you sometime next week!) Tootles! :)

18 comments:

  1. I am loving your new screen door Katy it goes so good with your new siding!!:0) Have a wonderful 4th my friend!!xoxo~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new screen door...It's so you!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog and decorating are inspiring! I look forward to your posts!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy, love the door! Your dream for a deck sounds great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my dream screen door! I love those! Perfect fit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it looks great, Katy! I love the sound of a screen door creaking!

    We got ours up too, but mine has to be painted!

    Have a great weekend!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That door is so stinkin' cute! I've wanted one like that for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new screen door!! Gotta love the "twack" as they shut!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new screen door! It is truly amazing how something so simple makes such a difference!! And your dream for a wrap around porch, I'm there with you! All in good timing though, right? Have a great Fourth of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute door, love the detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely door and yes, it looks unfinished. :) We had a closed in porch back in Omaha and have a front porch now. It is so delightful to sit out there on the nice evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and decorative. :) Don't you just love wraparound porches!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your screen door. I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. its so pretty..
    have a safe and happy 4th..
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  15. I looooooooooooooooooooooove it! I am wanting a new screen door that looks just like that for my back door (and maybe one for the front, too). It's perfect, Katy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy