Saturday, May 24, 2014

"Today was good...

...Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one."
~ Dr. Seuss

Here's a little of this and that ~ ending the post with a whole lot of CUTE!

Madelyn and Jaxson had a recital last week. Madelyn played the piano and Jaxson, his guitar...



Xavier was there too (Chris, my parents and Chris's parents came too...I just snapped this picture when we got there a little early). We are looking forward to when X has a recital with his banjo!...


Our homeschool co-op had it's awards day and picnic earlier in the week. Here was the certificates, gifts and note I left for each of my students from the Keepers class...


The chicks are a-growin'! Our meat chicks are on the left and Chris's mom's laying hens are on the right. We are tending them at our house until they are a little older...


Dinah and Madelyn....I sure love these gals!


Boone, Jasper and Cowboy (my parents' horses)...


Eloise loves visiting them and feeding them carrots! (Don't worry..the electric fenced was unplugged while we were there!)



Dinah loved them too!




Eloise loved riding on Cowboy!



Hehehehe....I love this photo...El loved these goggles!

If you missed my post from the other day, make sure you check it out HERE! It's super cute photos of the puddle jumper! ;)

I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend with your loved ones! I will be sure to share about ours soon! Thank you to all who have served our country. We are indebted to you, truly! Thank you for your service!!

Warmly,
Katy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy