Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Outside in May

It’s spring fever…. You don’t quite know what it is you do

want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!

~ Mark Twain


Spring is finally turning things green around our house! We still have lots of brown/gray...but the green is coming...as are the flowers! I can't wait until everything is in full bloom! :) 


The lilies are growing. I can't wait until they bloom!



Flowers and hosta are growing here...



The girls are happy foraging in the yard and surrounding areas....and we are happy for them to decrease our tick population!






Everyone who owns an outdoor wood stove *needs* a skidder....right?



Happy May!

1 comment:

  1. We are enjoying May as well, though it is weather wise more like our April's usually are. My tulips are just now blooming, and my peonies are no were near ready to bloom!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy