Friday, October 18, 2013

***Visiting***

Earlier this week, we received a visit from my sister and her girls! (It's my favorite day of the week!) Eloise was drawn right to the piano!


Madelyn and El had fun playing some tunes for us...


Pearl was out and about eating grass and leaves. When I looked out the front door I saw her lying sweetly on the ground, just relaxing! It was incredibly darling!


She came up on the porch and visited a minute with Dinah-girl...


To keep that noggin of hers warm, Dinah was wearing her pumpkin hat that I knit for her...



Almost time to eat! Mama was getting her food ready...


Xavier and Eloise played the piano (oh the not-quite-melodious sounds that were coming from the piano that day! ;)...


I remember when Jaxson was the baby of the family... oh how it doesn't seem that long ago...but here he is with *the* baby of the family. We all love our Dinah-girl!


Oh how I treasure the days I get to spend with my sister and her girls! I know my children love it too! Every time I hear Eloise say *Aunt TiTi*, my heart overflows! I can't wait until Dinah is saying it too (which if she keeps on track with Eloise at this age, it won't be long! She is already walking around at this young age!). 

I know many of you who read here have watched my children grow up through pictures...and now also my nieces. I hope you enjoy the pictures I share! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope your weekend ahead is truly glorious!

Warmly,
Katy

4 comments:

  1. Yes I enjoy the pictures very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures make me smile! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is a joy watching your children and your sister's children growing up! God has blessed you both with such sweet and kind kids.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. God so uses you and your family as encouragement. You are truly a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy