Friday, October 4, 2013

On My Knitting Needles Lately...


Lately, I have had some more requests (as in previous years) for pumpkin hats. So, when I have time, I work on them! It's much easier to knit when the days are cooler, the leaves are beautiful shades of autumn colors and candles are lit through the house! :)

Maudy-the-Model offered to show you how it will look when actually *on* a baby's head!



Have you been creating lately? I would love to hear about it! 
Have a great weekend friends! 

Warmly,
Katy


It's all about Jesus Christ being first....
and second and third and fourth and fifth. 
 What I'm saying is, don't put Jesus first.
 Jesus is everything. 
 He's not just first in the rank, 
He is everything. 
~Paul Washer

3 comments:

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy